UPSC Indian Statistical Service ISS Online Form 2020: 47 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Indian Statistical Service Recruitment Exam 2020. Those Candidates Who are Interested to this Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
UPSC Indian Statistical Service ISS Online Form 2020
Online Application Start : 10 June 2020
Registration Last Date : 30 June 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 30 June 2020
Exam Held on : 16 October 2020
Admit Card Available : October 2020
|General, OBC Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|SC, STCandidates, PH Candidates||Rs. 0/- No Fees|
|Payment Method||Payment Can Be Made Either By Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Wallets Etc|
Age Limit as on 01/08/2019
|Minimum Age Limit||21 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||30 Years.|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
- Candidates Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree with Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics OR Master Degree in Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics.
- All Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
how to Apply / join UPSC ISS Online Form 2020
- Step 1 UPSC ISS Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 10/06/2020 to 30/06/2020.
- Step 2 Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and Other Documents.
- Step 3 Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Step 4 If Candidate Are Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Pay and Complete Your Form.
- Step 5 Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
UPSC ISS Online Form 2020 Important Links
Pay Exam Fee
Print Application Form
|Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|