Sarkari Exam सरकारी एग्जाम 2020 lists out all the exam-related Central & State Govt jobs updates like railway group d Govt Jobs, Railway NTPC, Army, Bank, SSC, Navy, UPSC And UPSSSC Defence, Agriculture, and many more exam-related updates available in this Sarkari Exam page.
Sarkari Exam provides the exam updates of All Board exam results, application form, exam dates, Syllabus / Pattern, DV schedule, cut off, answer key, interview schedule. Get notified for all the Sarkari Exams.
Latest Sarkari Exam September 2020
- Haryana Police Constable GD Result 2020 Check Merit List, Cut Off Marks
- SarkariExam 2020: 23 September Sarkari Exam.com Updates
- UP B.Ed Admission Result 2020
- Odisha 12th Sarkari Result 2020 Check 10th/12th Result @ chseodisha.nic.in
- Haryana HSSC Clerk Final Result 2020 Out: Check Haryana Clerk Jobs Merit List
- CBSE Board Result 10th, 12th Rechecking & Revaluation Result 2020
- Rajasthan RSMSSB Lab Technician / Radiographer Result PDF Out: Check now
- Tamil Nadu 10th Result 2020: How To Check 10th Sarkari Result at www.tnresults.nic.in
- Bihar Board Result 2020 :10th/12th Updated Sarkari Result @ onlinebseb.in
- Karnataka 10th Sarkari Result 2020: Check Karnataka SSLC Result at www.Karnatakaresults.nic.in
- Today’s Sarkari Result Latest Job / 10th-12th Pass Jobs / Sarkari Exam and Board Result
- Railway RRB NTPC application status / Admit Card / Exam Date 2020
- SBI Specialist Officer SO Recruitment 2020 » Apply SBI SO Bank Jobs 92 Posts
- TN Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Apply TNUSRB Constable Jobs 10906
- Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply BOI Officer 214 Posts
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020 Apply Govt Teacher Jobs 5746
- CCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 » Apply Online 1565 Post
- Rajasthan RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment 2020 » Apply Online 195 Post
- Punjab National Bank PNB SO Recruitment » 2020 Apply Bank Jobs 535 Posts
- DHS Assam Grade III Recruitment 2020 » Apply Assam Govt Jobs 813 Posts
- MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 » Apply MPCH CJ Jobs 252
- BIS Group A, B & C Recruitment 2020 » Apply Online 171 Post
- SarkariExam 2020: 23 September Sarkari Exam.com Updates
- Chennai ICF Apprentice Recruitment 2020 » Apply Apprentice Railway Jobs 1000
- Uttarakhand UK Hope Recruitment 2020 » Apply Uttarkhand Govt. Jobs 2277
- Nainital Bank Clerk, PO Recruitment 2020 » Apply 155 Uttarakhand Bank Jobs
- Madhya Pradesh BMC Sagar Recruitment 2020 » Apply MP Govt. Jobs 134
- UKSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 » Apply Uttarakhand Govt. Jobs 300+
- Indian Air Force Airmen Rally Recruitment 2020 Apply IAF Group X Technical
- NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2020 » Apply Community Health Officer Jobs 6310
Popular Entrance Exams in India
|JEE Main Exam||UGC NET Exam||NEET Exam|
|JEE Advanced Exam||UPPSC 2020||CA Foundation/CPT Exam|
|CAT Exam||CLAT Exam||GATE Exam|
|WB JEE Exam||AP EAMCET Exam||MHT CET Exam|
Sarkari Jobs / Recruitment
The Central Government Jobs are categorized into Group A, Group B, Group C, and Group D. UPSC, SSC, and IPS exams recruit candidates for managerial positions in Group A and Group B. The Group C officials serve non-supervisory roles, whereas Group D is considered to be the lowest rank. To qualify for higher managerial roles, aspirants must fulfill the eligibility criteria as set by the Authority.
competition exams like Railway Exams, HSSC, SBI-Clerk, IBPS-PO, UPSC, SSC, UPSC, RRB ALP, ISRO, SSC, HSSC, IBPS-PO, SBI, and TET. Each and every year, many people fill up Sarkari application forms in the hope of clearing the exams but crack any Government exam, needs Proper preparation, hard work, determination, and a positive attitude are required. These Government exams mostly comprise of Online exams and personal interviews for the selected candidates.After clearing rounds of the Prelims and Mains Exam, and Personal Interview, a candidate gets finally selected to fulfill their dream of a ‘government job’.
Government Jobs for Engineers
students in India have a dream of acquiring an engineering degree from a reputed college and work for the Central Government. For this reason, students start preparing for various engineering entrance exams.
Engineers who are in search of a Government Job have many options now Various Government Bodies, as well as PSUs, offer Government Jobs for Engineers. various Government Institutes are also issuing notifications for the latest Government Jobs for engineers. Exams like GAIL, BHEL, AIESL, SSC JE, Air India, HSSC, BMRC, etc.
Many candidates who hold Engineering degrees in Electronics and Communications aspire to be a part of the Government of India, Government Jobs for Electronics and Communications Engineerings are also highly searched Jobs in India.
Mechanical Engineers aspiring to serve the Government generally have to appear for GATE exam, since various Government bodies put forward as the basic eligibility criteria. However, there are Government Jobs for Mechanical Engineers without GATE.
10th Pass Govt Jobs
There are plenty of government jobs is for those who are 10th pass, There are various exams for the 10th Pass candidates which will enable them to get a job into Railways, Defense, Banking Sector, Police Sector, and various other State Level Government Jobs. Some of the Sarkari jobs are like Lower Division Clerks, Multi-tasking staff, Patwari, Police personnel, Technician, Personal Assistant cum Clerk, Civilian Motor Transport Driver, Nursing Sister Trainee, Draughtsman, Junior Hindi Translator, etc.
Interested Candidates must cross-check the exact Recruitment Details from the respective official websites and the details must be filled carefully and verified before submitting the application.
Top Sarkari Exams 2020 / Government exams
IBPS is an autonomous body, which stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS is conducted as an entrance exam for the selection of candidates for 21 public sector banks. IBPS conducts exams for the recruitment of Specialist Officer (IBPS-SO exam), Probationary Officer (IBPS-PO exam), and Clerk (IBPS-Clerk exam). Candidates who clear IBPS Prelims are allowed to sit for IBPS Mains.
UPSC is one of the most popular exams that candidates keep an eye on. UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission. Every year, lakhs of candidates appear for UPSC exams for various services. UPSC is conducted every year to recruit eligible candidates who can serve the nation.
Staff Selection Commission recruits candidates for various Government Jobs through exams such as SSC CGL, SSC MTS, SSC JE, etc. SSC is a highly competitive exam and candidates must be well prepared to crack it.
State bank of India conducts the exam every year for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (SBI-PO exam), Specialist Officer (SBI-SO exam), and Clerk (SBI-Clerk exam). It’s the same as IBPS, the only difference is that it is specifically for State Bank of India.
Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET) is one of the highest demanding exams, especially for female candidates. Every year, lakhs of candidates appear for the State and Central TET exams to get jobs in Government Schools as teachers. Aspirants must have a Bachelor’s degree, as well as B.ED to qualify for the exam.
Indian Railways provides lucrative opportunities and conduct examinations to recruit eligible candidates for various posts such as RRB ALP and Technician Exam, NTPC, SRCA, RRB Group D, etc. Candidates who have the desired qualifications can apply for Railway jobs.
Apart from these, there are many other exams as well which are attempted by many individuals every year.
Keep checking this page for more updates on the Latest Government Jobs and Sarkari Exam Notification 2020. Follow regularly for updates on latest released Admit Cards, latest declared Results, Previous Year Question Papers, updated Syllabus of Sarkari Exam, etc. All the best in your job search! In case of any query, do comment and we will get back to you.
Sarkari Exam FAQs
Career Option at Central Government Jobs are categorized into Group A, Group B, Group C, and Group D. UPSC, SSC, and IPS exams recruit candidates for managerial positions in Group A and Group B. The Group C officials serve non-supervisory roles, whereas Group D is considered to be the lowest rank.
What Are the Upcoming Sarkari Exams?
Our team has analyzed and predicted the upcoming exams like SSC, Teaching, Police, Railway, Bank, defense and many more in this year(2020), according to your education 10th pass, 12th pass, graduation, and post-graduation.
many people fill up Sarkari application forms in the hope of clearing the exams but crack any Government exam, needs Proper preparation, hard work, determination, and a positive attitude are required.
Government employees are entitled to many benefits which include increments, HRA, DA, Bonus, loans, insurance, and medical facilities. The children of government employees also receive various benefits in their studies such as fee concessions, etc. Another advantage of being a Sarkari employee includes drawing of pension after retirement.