Sarkari Exam latest 2020 lists out all the exam-related Central / State Govt jobs updates like sarkari result 10+2 latest job, railway group d Govt Jobs, Railway NTPC, Army, Bank, SSC, Navy, UPSC And UPSSSC Defence, Agriculture, and many more exam-related updates available in this Sarkari Result page.
⭐ Sarkari Result provides the exam updates of results, application form, exam dates, Syllabus / Pattern, DV schedule, cut off, answer key, interview schedule. Get notified for all the Sarkari Exams.
Latest Sarkari Exam 14 July 2020
- CBSE Board Result Class 12th Result 2020
- Sarkari Exam : SarkariExam सरकारी एग्जाम ( 14 July 2020) New Updates
- CISCE ISC Board Result 2020
- MP Board Sarkari Result MPBSE Class 10th LIVE UPDATES
- Jharkhand Board JAC Class 11TH Result 2020
- UP Madarsa Board Result 2020
- Bihar Board Result Class 10th, 12th Scrutiny Result 2020
- UPSSSC Jobs 2020 VDO Supplementary Result Updates
- UPSSSC Various Post Pre Exam Result 2020
- UKSSSC Junior Assistant PA Stenographer Result 2020
- Sarkari Exam : SarkariExam सरकारी एग्जाम ( 14 July 2020) New Updates.
- Bihar BPSC AE Electronics Recruitment 2020Last Date: 27th July 2020
- SSC JHT Recruitment Pradhyapak Online Form 2020Last Date: 25th July 2020
- Chhattisgarh CGPSC SSE Mains Exam Online Form 2020Last Date: 27th July 2020
- Railway Recruitment RRC ER Trade Apprentice 2792 JobsLast Date: 9th July 2020
- SBI SCO Recruitment 2020 for 446 Various PostLast Date: 13th July 2020
- Bihar State Jobs SHSB CHO Recruitment 2020 for 1050 postsLast Date: 14th July 2020
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2020- 454 Lady Constable Jobs24th July 2020
- SCR South Central Railway Notification 2020-21: New UpdatesLast Date: 28th June 2020
- IBPS Various Post Online Form 2020Last Date: 30 June 2020
- UPRVUNL Various Post Online Form 2020Last Date; 30 June 2020
- Rajasthan RSMSSB Lab Technician / Radiographer Online Form 2020Last Date: 2 July 2020
- UPSC Indian Statistical Service ISS Online Form 2020Last Date: 30 June 2020
- Indian Airforce Recruitment Online Form for AFCAT 02/2020Last Date: 14 July 2020
- Bihar Teachers Recruitment 2020: apply 94000 primary teacher posts from June 15Last Date: 14 July 2020
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2020: 4000+ Gramin Dak Sevak Apply OnlineLast Date: 7th July 2020
- KSP Special Reserve Police Constable 2672 Post Notification 2020-21 (OUT)Lat Date: 15 June 2020
- Karnataka Constable Recruitment 2020 for 4000+ Police Constable (Armed and Civil) PostsLast Date: 22nd June 2020
- Chhattisgarh CGPSC ACF Forest Ranger Recruitment Online Form 2020 (Out)Last Date: 15th July 2020
- BPSC Assistant Engineer online form 2020Last Date: 29th May 2020
Popular Entrance Exams in India
|JEE Main Exam||UGC NET Exam||NEET Exam|
|JEE Advanced Exam||UPPSC 2020||CA Foundation/CPT Exam|
|CAT Exam||CLAT Exam||GATE Exam|
|WB JEE Exam||AP EAMCET Exam||MHT CET Exam|
Sarkari Jobs / Recruitment
The Central Government Jobs are categorized into Group A, Group B, Group C, and Group D. UPSC, SSC, and IPS exams recruit candidates for managerial positions in Group A and Group B. The Group C officials serve non-supervisory roles, whereas Group D is considered to be the lowest rank. To qualify for higher managerial roles, aspirants must fulfill the eligibility criteria as set by the Authority.
competition exams like Railway Exams, HSSC, SBI-Clerk, IBPS-PO, UPSC, SSC, UPSC, RRB ALP, ISRO, SSC, HSSC, IBPS-PO, SBI, and TET. Each and every year, many people fill up Sarkari application forms in the hope of clearing the exams but crack any Government exam, needs Proper preparation, hard work, determination, and a positive attitude are required. These Government exams mostly comprise of Online exams and personal interviews for the selected candidates. After clearing rounds of the Prelims and Mains Exam, and Personal Interview, a candidate gets finally selected to fulfill their dream of a ‘government job’.
Government Jobs for Engineers
students in India have a dream of acquiring an engineering degree from a reputed college and work for the Central Government. For this reason, students start preparing for various engineering entrance exams.
Engineers who are in search of a Government Job have many options now Various Government Bodies, as well as PSUs, offer Government Jobs for Engineers. various Government Institutes are also issuing notifications for the latest Government Jobs for engineers. Exams like GAIL, BHEL, AIESL, SSC JE, Air India, HSSC, BMRC, etc.
Many candidates who hold Engineering degrees in Electronics and Communications aspire to be a part of the Government of India, Government Jobs for Electronics and Communications Engineerings are also highly searched Jobs in India.
Mechanical Engineers aspiring to serve the Government generally have to appear for GATE exam, since various Government bodies put forward as the basic eligibility criteria. However, there are Government Jobs for Mechanical Engineers without GATE.
10th Pass Govt Jobs
There are plenty of government jobs is for those who are 10th pass, There are various exams for the 10th Pass candidates which will enable them to get a job into Railways, Defense, Banking Sector, Police Sector, and various other State Level Government Jobs. Some of the Sarkari jobs are like Lower Division Clerks, Multi-tasking staff, Patwari, Police personnel, Technician, Personal Assistant cum Clerk, Civilian Motor Transport Driver, Nursing Sister Trainee, Draughtsman, Junior Hindi Translator, etc.
Interested Candidates must cross-check the exact Recruitment Details from the respective official websites and the details must be filled carefully and verified before submitting the application.
|Government Exams||Exam Dates|
|SSC Stenographer||Exam Date: 5th to 7th May 2020|
|RBI Grade B|
Phase I: 9th November 2019
Phase II: 1st, 2nd December 2019
Prelims: 12th,13th, 19th and 20th October 2019
Mains: 30th November 2019
Prelims: 07th, 08th, 14th, 15th December 2019
Mains: 19th January 2020
Tier I: 2nd to 11th March 2019
Tier-II and III: 22nd to 25th June 2019
Tier IV: Will be notified
Pre Exam: 28th, 29th Dec 2019
Mains Exam: 25th January 2020
|RRB Grade D||Exam Date: June to September 2019|
Top Sarkari Exams 2020 / Government exams
IBPS is an autonomous body, which stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS is conducted as an entrance exam for the selection of candidates for 21 public sector banks. IBPS conducts exams for the recruitment of Specialist Officer (IBPS-SO exam), Probationary Officer (IBPS-PO exam), and Clerk (IBPS-Clerk exam). Candidates who clear IBPS Prelims are allowed to sit for IBPS Mains.
UPSC is one of the most popular exams that candidates keep an eye on. UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission. Every year, lakhs of candidates appear for UPSC exams for various services. UPSC is conducted every year to recruit eligible candidates who can serve the nation.
Staff Selection Commission recruits candidates for various Government Jobs through exams such as SSC CGL, SSC MTS, SSC JE, etc. SSC is a highly competitive exam and candidates must be well prepared to crack it.
State bank of India conducts the exam every year for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (SBI-PO exam), Specialist Officer (SBI-SO exam), and Clerk (SBI-Clerk exam). It’s the same as IBPS, the only difference is that it is specifically for State Bank of India.
Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET) is one of the highest demanding exams, especially for female candidates. Every year, lakhs of candidates appear for the State and Central TET exams to get jobs in Government Schools as teachers. Aspirants must have a Bachelor’s degree, as well as B.ED to qualify for the exam.
Indian Railways provides lucrative opportunities and conduct examinations to recruit eligible candidates for various posts such as RRB ALP and Technician Exam, NTPC, SRCA, RRB Group D, etc. Candidates who have the desired qualifications can apply for Railway jobs.
Apart from these, there are many other exams as well which are attempted by many individuals every year.
Keep checking this page for more updates on the Latest Government Jobs and Sarkari Exam Notification 2020. Follow regularly for updates on latest released Admit Cards, latest declared Results, Previous Year Question Papers, updated Syllabus of Sarkari Exam, etc. All the best in your job search! In case of any query, do comment and we will get back to you.
Sarkari Exam FAQs
Career Option at Central Government Jobs are categorized into Group A, Group B, Group C, and Group D. UPSC, SSC, and IPS exams recruit candidates for managerial positions in Group A and Group B. The Group C officials serve non-supervisory roles, whereas Group D is considered to be the lowest rank.
What Are the Upcoming Sarkari Exams?
Our team has analyzed and predicted the upcoming exams like SSC, Teaching, Police, Railway, Bank, defense and many more in this year(2020), according to your education 10th pass, 12th pass, graduation, and post-graduation.
many people fill up Sarkari application forms in the hope of clearing the exams but crack any Government exam, needs Proper preparation, hard work, determination, and a positive attitude are required.
Government employees are entitled to many benefits which include increments, HRA, DA, Bonus, loans, insurance, and medical facilities. The children of government employees also receive various benefits in their studies such as fee concessions, etc. Another advantage of being a Sarkari employee includes drawing of pension after retirement.