Name of Post: UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Examination 2024 Apply online at @www.upsc.gov.in for UPSC Geo Scientist and Geologist Notification for 56 total Post Vacancies. The UPSC Combined Geo Scientist CGSE Recruitment 2024 Vacancy Notification application form process has been started officially from 20th September to 10th October 2023 for 56 Post Vacancies, Check to more Details in this below article or on its Official website.
Short Information: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the Latest Notification regarding the UPSC Combined Geo Scientist CGSE Recruitment 2024 detailed notification on its official site. The UPSC Geo Scientist and Geologist Recruitment 2024 Notification Apply Online registration process will be begin from 20/09/2023 to 10/10/2023 for 56 Post Vacancies according to the UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Exam Notification PDF. Those Candidates Who are Interested and Completed UPSC Geo Scientist Exam Online Form 2023 Vacancy Eligibility Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online through the official website.
UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Examination 2024 Notification Details
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the advertisement Advt No. UPSC Exam Notice No.. 02/2024 GEOL notification for the UPSC Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Examination 2024 on its official site. A total of 56 vacancies are to be filled through the recruitment drive under the UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Exam Vacancy Notification 2023. Online registration Process for 56 vacancies begin on 20 September and last date to submit the application form is 10 October 2023 06:00 PM Only. It’s very important for the eligible and interested candidates to proceed with their application without delay to prevent any last-minute rush.
UPSC CGSE Recruitment 2023 Important dates, post-wise vacancy, Eligibility, Age Limit, selection process, syllabus, How to Apply to UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Examination Notification 2024 in detailed in this article, if you want to more information go to the official website by through the below links in this article.
UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Examination 2024: Overview
|Name of Hiring Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name Of The Job||Geo Scientist and Geologist|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|How to Apply||Through Online|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Official website||Click Here For |
UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Examination 2024 Important Dates
The important dates related to the UPSC Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Recruitment Process, Schedule of Notification, Selection Process, and Salary details have been provided in the table below.
|UPSC Geo Scientist Recruitment 2024 |
|UPSC Geo Scientist Recruitment 2024 Last date||10/10/2023|
|UPSC Geo Scientist Exam Fee Last Date||10/10/2023|
|Correction / Modification||11-17 October 2023|
|UPSC Geo Scientist Pre Exam Date||18/02/2024|
|UPSC Geo Scientist Main Exam Date||24-25 June 2024|
|UPSC Geo Scientist Admit Card Available Date||June 2024|
|UPSC Geo Scientist Salary||Rs 56,100/-|
- General / OBC /: 200/-
- SC / ST /PH (Dviyang): 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee: Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking in Various State Bank and E Challan Fee Mode.
- For More Details Please read the Full the Notification.
UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Recruitment 2024 : Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Read the Notification For More Information of Age Relaxation.
UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Notification Eligibility & Vacancy Total: 56 Post
|Cat||Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit||UPSC Geologist Eligibility 2024|
|I||Geologist Group A||34||21-32||Passed / Appearing Master Degree Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology or Earth Science or Any Other Equivalent Degree|
|I||Geophysicist Group A||01||21-32||Passed / Appearing Master Degree in Science in Following Stream Physics / Applied Physics / Geophysics / Marine Geophysics or Any Other Equivalent Degree|
|I||Chemist Group A||13||21-32||Master Degree in Science M.Sc Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry Passed / Appearing in Any Recognized University in India.|
|II||Scientist B (Hydrogeology, Chemical, Geophysics)||08||21-32||Passed / Appearing (Final Year) Master degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology or Any Equivalent Degree in Any Recognized University in India.|
UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Recruitment 2024 Selection Process
Following are the stages of the selection process i.e. Prelims examination, mains examination and final interview for UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Recruitment 2024 selection phase is as follows.:
1. Prelims examination
2. Mains examination
3. Final interview
UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Recruitment Exam Pattern 2024
The UPPSC Commission will evaluate qualified applicants by three stages to the UPSC Combined Geo scientist exam. Candidates have to clear the Prelims as well as the mains examination for the final interview selection. Candidates who pass the preliminary exam are shortlisted for the main exam and then the interview will proceed for the candidate. The UPSC Geo Scientist and Geologist Exam Pattern is as follows:
Stage 1: Prelims Examination (Computer Based Objective Type Papers). This is the first stage that consists of 400 Marks.
Stage 2: Mains Examination (Descriptive type paper) consists of 600 Marks.
Stage 3: Personal Interview( Personality Test) Consists of 200 Marks.
Note- The Prelims Examination consists of 2 papers that will contain objective-type questions and the Main Exam will have 3 papers with descriptive-type questions.
UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Examination 2024 : Know How to Apply
Apply online in simple steps for UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Examination online form 2024:-
ᐅ1. First Read the Notification for More Details about UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Exam Recruitment 2024
ᐅ2. Candidate Can Apply Between 20 September 2023 to 10 October 2023.
ᐅ3. To apply for a position with the UPSC, you must complete an OTR, or one-time registration. Remember, the registration number is only received 72 hours after OTR registration; therefore, OTR should be completed first, followed by application.
ᐅ4. Candidates can open @ Official Website or go through below important link.
ᐅ5. Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and Other Documents.
ᐅ6. Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
ᐅ7. If Candidate Are Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Pay and Complete Your Form.
ᐅ8. Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
Candidates Can Read UPSC Combined Geo Scientist CGSE Notification 2023 Before Apply Online
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here To Join Telegram|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC Combined Geo Scientist CGSE Recruitment 2024-FAQ
Q1. What is the UPSC Combined Geo Scientist CGSE Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Date?
A. Online application submission will begin on 20 September 2023, as per The UPSC Combined Geo Scientist CGSE Notification 2024.
Q2. What is the UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Exam Recruitment 2024 Apply Last Date?
A. The last date for submission of online application is 10 October 2023, according to UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Examination 2024.
Q3. How many vacancies are released by UPSC Combined Geo Scientist CGSE Recruitment 2024?
A. Union Public Service Commission UPSC has announced total posts are 56 UPSC Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Vacancies to fill through in this recruitment drive.
Sarkari Result Trending Posts
- Bihar Board Time Table 2024 for Class 10th Matric, 12th Inter Exam date SheetName Of The Post: Bihar Board Time Table 2024 for Class 10th Matric, 12th Inter Exam date Sheet. Short Information: The Bihar School Examination Board has released the Bihar School Examination Board’s Bihar Board Date Sheet 2024 for Class 10th and 12th exams. The schedule …
- Bihar STET Online Form 2023 Apply Online @ bsebstet.comName Of The Post: Bihar Special State Eligibility Test Bihar STET Online Form 2023. Short Information: The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has released the Bihar Special State Eligibility Test Online form 2023, with registration open from 02/12/2023 to 22/12/2023. Candidates can check application fees, …
- CTET January Online form 2024 Check Edit / Correction Form 2023Name Of The Post: Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET January Online form 2024 Check for Edit / Correction Form 2023 Short Information: The Central Board of Secondary Education has released the CTET January Online form 2024, with registration open from November 3rd to November 23rd, …
- NTA UGC NET JRF December Exam City 2023Name of Post: NTA UGC NET JRF December Exam City 2023 application Form for the NTA UGC NET JRF December 2023 , with the exam Date scheduled from 6 December to 22 December 2023. Candidates can Download the Exam City in this below article or …
- Bihar BPSC Teacher Recruitment Admit Card 2023 [Out] 69,706 Vacancy Phase 2Name of Post: Bihar BPSC Teacher Recruitment Exam 2023 [Out], Download Admit Card for 69,706 Vacancy Phase 2 Short Information:: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the BPSC Teacher 2.0 Admit Card 2023 for phase 2, recruiting for 69,706 Middle School Teacher, TGT, …
- ESIC Paramedical Recruitment Exam Date 2023-1038 State Wise Vacancy, SalaryName of Post: ESIC has released upcoming and recent Notification ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023. The New ESIC Paramedical Jobs can apply until October 30th, 2023, at https://www.esic.nic.in/. The ESIC an Indian insurance firm is seeking 1038 Paramedical Staff posts across 20 states. Candidates read the …
- Career Airforce AFCAT 01/2024 Recruitment, Apply Online for 327 PostName of The Sarkari Naukri : Airforce AFCAT 01/2024 Recruitment Apply Online for 327 Post, Check Exam Date, Syllabus Short Information : Career Indian Air Force (Bhartiya Vayu Sena) has released the Air Force Common Admission Test AFCAT 01/2024 to select eligible candidates for Flying …
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Admit Card for 1275 PostName of Sarkari Job: The BPSSC has released the Bihar Police SI Admit Card 2023 for Sub Inspectors posts. Candidates can access their Admit Card using their login details, on the official BPSSC portal www.bpssc.bih.nic.in. Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 New BPSSC SI …
- UPPSC Review Officer RO / ARO Recruitment Exam Date 2023 for 411 VacancyName of Post: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has announced Exam Date Notification of 411 UPPSC Review Officer RO / ARO posts, with eligible candidates applying online from 9th October 2023 to 9th November 2023. Candidates read the Full Notification Before Apply detailing Vacancy, …