SCR South Central Railway Notification 2020-21: South Central Railway Secunderabad has announced Notification for Filling of Posts in Medical Categories on Contract Basis. Those Candidates Who are Interested to this Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
SCR South Central Railway Notification 2020 Details
There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by South Central Railway, Secunderabad Division Walk-in-Interview for Contract Medical Practitioner, Pharmacist, Hospital Attendant Vacancies.
All the interested candidates Read all the details and requirements for the South Central Railway Recruitment 2020 admission, application form, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process.
SCR Recruitment 2020-21: All the interested candidates searching for South Central Railway jobs 2020 in India can check this page for sarkari result updates about SCR recruitment 2020.
- Last Date for Submit Application Form 28th June, 2020
- Date of Walk-in-Interview 30th June, 2020
- Age Limit should be between 18-53 years for Contract Medical Practitioner.
- Age Limit should be between 18-33 years for Pharmacist, Hospital Attendant.
- Contract Medical Practitioner: MBBS Degree with Completion of Internship from any University Recognized by Indian Medical Council.
- Pharmacist: 12th Pass, 10+2 Pass in Science with Diploma in Pharmacy and Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 or Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma)) from a Recognized university.
- Hospital Attendant: SSC Pass.
|Name Of Posts||Number Of Posts|
|Contract Medical Practitioner||05|
|Total no of Vacancies||07 Posts|
Remuneration / Salary Details
|Category||Remuneration Per Month|
|Contract Medical Practitioner||Rs.75,000/-|
How to Apply for South Central Railway Secunderabad, SCR Indian Railway 2020?:
Interested and eligible Candidates having the required qualification, experience may submit their application, certificates by mail to [email protected] on or before 28th June, 2020.
Date, Time and Place of Interview:
- Date: 30-06-2020 on 11.00 hrs
- C/o Chief Medical Superintendent, Health Unit, Chilkalguda, Secunderabad
- Candidate will attend the Interview along with the Original Documents and Attested Copies of Certificate in support of Their Educational Qualification, Proof of Date of Birth, and Other Relevant Work experience, if any.
Terms and Conditions:
i). The engagement of the above medical staff would be on full time contract basis for a period of nine months (09) from the date Of engagement Or till regularly selected RRB candidates are available cr till the currency of the scheme exists, whichever is theearliest.
ii). The Contract Of full-time Medical Practitioner (hereinafter referred to as CMP)/Pharmacist/Hospital Attendant, is also terminable before the expiry of the contract period, on urn-satisfactory performance. Their services rendered as contract medical staff is a stop-gap arrangement and will not have any bearing in respect of consideration Of their period ot service in case of regular selection through Railway Recruitment Board, This contract engagement will also not confer any right to regularization or absorption
iii).During the validity of the contract, the CMP/ Pharmacist/HospitalAttendant will be at liberty to terminate the contract for betterment of t-is / her career or on Other grounds by giving 15 days notice to the Railways. The contract can also terminated by the Railways at any time during the contract by giving 15 days notice without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Contract shall also be terminated, if the CMP Pharmacist/Hospital Attendant is found to be mentally or physically ,incapacitated.
iv). The CMP/ Pharmacist/Hospital Attendant shall undergo a medical examination, before the contract is entered into, for ensuring his / her fitness to perform the work awarded to him / her.
v) The minimum working hours will be 08 hours per day,that may include day/night or day-cum-night as per exigency of service. The rest/weekly off may be on different days, not necessarily on holidays & Sundays etc.
vi). The selected Candidates will have to bring the following original documents along with one attested copy of the documents, a) All Education certificates ( i.e. SSLC/SSC, HSC, Degree etc) b) If already employeed, NOC from the current employer c) Relevant work Experience certificate [if any. d) Certificate of character ang antecedents fromftwo gaietted officers of the Central / State Government.
vii). The contract medical staff shall not be entitled for Railway Quarters etc,. as a matter of right. However, if available they may be provided accommodation. If government accommodation is provided, an amount equivalent to the sum of HRA plus license fee Of the accommodation so provided will bededucted.
viii). The contract will cease to operate on completion of the period Nine months from the date of engagement automatically without issue of any notice etc or joining of regular candldates through RRB/ by transfer of Permanent employee from other Division/ Zonal Railways whichever is earlier.
South Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Important Links
|Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
South Central Railway Recruitment FAQ
What are the Jobs in SCR?
How many Vacancies are released for SCR Recruitment?
SCR South Central Railway has Relaesed 7 SCR vacancies for SCR Recruitment.
When is the Last date to apply for SCR Recruitment for Various Categories?
June 28, 2020 is the last date for the submission of SCR Recruitment Various Categories.
How to apply for SCR Recruitment?
What is the age limit to apply for SCR Recruitment?
What is the Pay Scale of SCR Recruitment?
What is the Selection Process for SCR Recruitment?
Sarkari Result Latest Job Notifications & Sarkari Result New Updates
- Cochin Shipyard Workmen Recruitment 2020 CSL Workmen (471 Post)
- IBPS Recruitment 2020: Bank Jobs IBPS PO MT(1167 post)
- Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 SSC Delhi Constable Vacancy (5846)
- Odisha 12th Sarkari Result 2020 Check 10th/12th Result @ chseodisha.nic.in
- Karnataka 10th Sarkari Result 2020: Check Karnataka SSLC Result at www.Karnatakaresults.nic.in
- Sarkari Exam: SarkariExam सरकारी एग्जाम ( 5 August 2020 ) New Updates
- Tamil Nadu 11th Result 2020: How To Check TN +1 Sarkari Result at www.tnresults.nic.in
- Tamil Nadu 10th Result 2020: How To Check 10th Sarkari Result at www.tnresults.nic.in
- Kerala 11th Result 2020: Check DHSE 11th Sarkari Result