Short Information: RAC DRDO Set Scientist 2020 notification regarding filling of Scientist-B DRDO Jobs Vacancies. The Defence organization invites online application from eligible candidates having M.Tech, Engg Graduate, GATE, NET, MA qualifications. These 167 DRDO Recruitment Scientist-B Posts are in RAC, Delhi. Interested in Can Read the Notification & Apply Online.
RAC DRDO Jobs Scientist 2020 Apply Online Post 167
Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC)
Advt No. : 137 Notification
• Post Name: Scientist-B
• Recruitment Board (Department): RAC
• Job Location: Delhi
• Application Mode: Online
• Total Post: 167
• Age Limit: 18-33
• Salary: ₹ 56,100/- Level-10 (7th CPC)
• Opening date of Online Registration Payment of Fee: 19/06/2020
• Closing Last Date For Online Registration: 10/07/2020
• Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 10/07/2020
• Exam Date: Soon
• Admit Card: Soon
AGE LIMIT• Minimum age limit: 28 years (Un Reserved (UR) /EWS)
• Maximum age limit: 31 years (OBC (Non-creamy layer)
• Maximum age limit: 33 years (SC/ST)
• Age relaxation: As per RAC Rules SC/ST- 05 years, OBC -03 year
ONLINE APPLICATION FEES
• For UR(General ) / OBC Candidates: ₹ 100/-
• For SC/ST Candidates: NILL
• Mode of payment: Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card Only.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS (Eligibility)
• M.Tech, Engg Graduate, GATE, NET, MA.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology Electronics & Communication Engg, Computer Science, Mechanical Engg, Electrical Engg, Technology in Metallurgy, Master’s Degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Psychology from a recognized university or equivalent. Minimum 80% aggregate marks the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or the National Institute of Technology (NIT).
Subjects/Disciplines in each part of Table 1 (DRDO Set Exam 2020)
• Part-I- Category I: Candidates should possess the requisite Essential Qualification (EQ) along with a valid GATE-2018/2019/2020 Qualification.
Category II: Candidates should possess the requisite Essential Qualification from NIT/IIT with minimum aggregate 80% marks.
• Part-II- Candidates should possess the requisite Essential Qualification along with a valid GATE -2018/2019/2020 Qualification.
• Part-III- Candidates should possess the requisite Essential Qualification (EQ)along with NET Qualification.
• Note: Refer Table 1 for discipline-specific requirements of EQ, GATEand NET
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Total no. Of Posts – 167 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist B Posts
HOW TO APPLY DRDO RecruitmentStage 1:- Candidates are required to register online at the RAC website (https://rac.gov.in) Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment
Stage 2:- Application enlistments- Qualification, ID Evidence, Address Subtleties, Fundamental Subtleties.
Stage 3:- Ready Scan Document – Sign, ID Evidence, Photograph, And Etc.
Stage 4:- Payment tab and proceed for payment.
Step 5:- Click on the submit button. Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Step 6:- Candidates are not required to send hard copies of their online application form or any other documents.
|Job Apply Online form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website(Official Website Of The Commission)||Click Here|
|Employment News (English)||Click Here|
NOTE:- Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online We request you to carefully read the notification given by the advertisement before filling the online form, then fill the form.